The exposure of people to processed foods or foods with lots of preservatives is unstoppable and getting more uncontrollable. And that’s why the risks of getting health problems at an early age continue to increase and it’s so alarming. This case must raise awareness for people to pay more attention to the foods they eat or whatever they take into their body.
This must also raise the flag that people must stick to healthier living. Experts in detox and nutrition like Dr. Daniel Pompa know that having the thinnest waistline or bulkiest muscles in town won’t guarantee that you’re healthy enough. You have to have to have the ability to brush off all the toxins out of your body – that means you need to detoxify. Want to know how and why? Read below to find out.
WHAT IS DETOXIFICATION
It is a diet process which means “cleansing” and/or brushing off the toxic substances or impurities from the body – from the bloodstream to be specific. It is also given as a treatment to people who have a history of alcohol and/or drug addiction to eventually help them stop the bad habits.
“How can I detoxify?” …Follow these different ways
- Vitamin C intake helps the body produce glutathione, a liver compound that brushes off toxins.
- Do deep breathing to drive oxygen more completely through your body.
- Prefer eating foods with plenty of fibre such as brown rice and organic fruits and vegetables such as:
- You can also detoxify by perspiration which can also be done with sauna.
- Don’t forget this list of some of the fruits you can use in your detox diet,
- Always stay hydrated by drinking water as much as you can.
- Avoid getting stressed – it highly affects your general well-being.
- Exercise regularly – this will make detoxifying more intense and more effective. If you can’t go out to the gym, then you can invest in some of the essential gym equipment that is also ideal for home use.
- If you’re an alcohol or drug addict, smoker, or someone who loves drinking too much coffee and refined sugar, then you better quit those habits.
- Eradicate foods that are high in heavy metals, contaminants and allergens.
“Why should I do detox diet?”
- It helps you to develop your discipline towards the foods you eat and the drinks you take.
- It drives away toxins in your body that may be stuck for years.
- It helps your skin be brighter and look younger and much healthier.
- It provokes you to work out consistently.
- It gives you the chance to have a healthier and longer life.
- It helps you lose weight in a more balanced and healthier way.
- It helps you quit your bad habits.
- It helps you soothes your allergies.
- It helps you be more physically, mentally, and psychologically fit and healthy.
- It’s a natural and safe way of removing impurities from the body.
“Does detox diet really work?”
It’s understood that if you’re not yet familiar with this kind of diet, you’ll probably have a question in your mind if it does really work. Well, a majority of the people who do detox diet said to be more focused and more energetic during and after the entire process of detoxifying. There are also people who say they don’t feel okay with the detox diet.
However, it’s because it depends on how you balance your entire diet itself – everything has to be in balance. You might have decided to eliminate the intake of processed food but still can’t resist eating foods containing refined sugar. Or you must be in an exaggerated stage of dieting which you almost don’t eat anything- well, that’ll really make you feel unwell.
The better choice is to see your doctor or consult your dietician if you’re capable of doing a detox diet – or how the whole process would be giving importance to the stage of your health.
So, you’ve come to the end of the article and I hope you learned something new and apply it to your daily living. You only have to be consistent and disciplined enough so whatever diet you choose to do, everything will fall into the right place and deliver good results. Always remember that everything that you do should make you love yourself more and more.
Kath Ramirez is a writer in profession and passion. She believes that everybody can write but not everyone can write with good content and effectively reach out for their audience. Kath believes that writing is one of the million rays of the sun to relieve stress and anxiety. Aside from writing, she indulges herself to reading random books, photography, dancing, and eating pastries which her little sister makes most of the time. She is now a writer for particular Australian and United Kingdom-based companies.