What is Weight Lifting?
…Physical Training that Involves Weight Lifting…
Weight Training is a type of training that uses weights for resistance and to create stress on Muscles. Weight lifting Exercises will enable Muscles to be activated and get Stronger.
Strength training will not only increase your physical work capacity, it also improves your ability to perform Daily activities. You will work harder and even better by comparing to others.
Benefits Of Weight Training:
- By doing Weight Training exercises the Bone density will increase and increase bone strength and it also reduce the Bone loss.
- Weight Lifting will reduce Fat in Body and makes the body look fit and Healthy.
- It Increases the strength of connective tissue, muscles, and tendons. This leads to improved motor performance and decreased injury risk.
- It improves your quality of life as you gaining body confidence. Strength training will not only make you strong, but will also help with managing your weight.
- Weight training can help with Chronic Disease Management.
- Strength training will burn more Calories and makes body Fat Free.
- Weight lifting will control Cardiovascular Diseases as well.
- Weight training will help you to be active in any sport and in daily activities also.
There are some Dis-Advantages as well to Weight training
Dis-Advantages of Weight Training:
- Initial Weight gain.
- Stress Fractures.
- Muscle pain.
Exercises of Weight Training
1. Squat Exercise:
Squat Exercise is a resistance training Exercise. It uses all major muscles in legs, Thighs, Hips and also Upper body. It is great as a calorie burner to help weight loss and toning. It is the best exercise for building strength and size in the lower body muscles.
2. Dead lifts:
Dead lift is also a resistance exercise like Squats. It combines two primary movement patterns Squat and Pull. As a weight is pulled into the body, and lowered at the same time as a squat is performed.
3. Bench Press:
Bench press is a type of reverse Push Up which will affect all the Muscles of Chest, Biceps, Shoulders and Triceps. Bench press is less need for the core muscles to work
4. Pull Ups:
Pull Ups is a great exercise which will affect all the back Muscles. And also to toning, building and strengthening all these muscle groups.
5. Bent Over Row:
Bent over row exercise will use all the big pulling muscles as the chins, pull ups and lat pull down. This places a greater demand on the ‘core’ muscles to stabilise the body during this exercise.
Weight Lifting is very useful and must exercise that to be done to be in good shape and Healthy.
For Booking Gym with a personal trainer or Book a personal trainer at home itself in Hyderabad. Visit www.fitsapp.in
Click the link below to download the App