Any lady out there who has finally admitted that her fitness levels are going way past the line is doing her best to regain her fitness.
The big question for such persons is which exercises or workout plans will work best to achieve this goal.
Well, not to worry. There are several workouts that are tailored for women though they may cut across and include men at times. And then to celebrate you can raise a toast of Blackcraft.
Why the stress on cardio exercises?
Cardio workouts are a vital component to keeping healthy.
This is because this particular class of workouts not only keep the body fit, they also increase our general endurance to extraneous body activity. These exercises increase both the heart and breathing rate.
Some of the exceptional benefits you will gain from cardio exercises include:
- Help you lose weight and manage your metabolism positively.
- You will help lose all the cholesterol that the body does not need.
- They help boost your energy levels and general endurance.
- Your body is able to fight disease-causing elements better.
This is as a result of the free and faster flow of blood through the cardiovascular system which transports white blood cells tasked with fighting these organisms.
Those are just but a few benefits you will get from cardio workouts.
The best cardio workouts for women
A good cardio workout is one that no one concentrates on one particular muscle at a time, but one that coordinates several muscle exercises in a single workout.
This helps complete several muscle exercises in a much shorter period while working the body beyond normal levels. This keeps a healthy heart rate and breath rate, which is the principal objective of cardio exercising.
So here is a presentation of seven of the best cardio workouts that are suitable for women. These exercises do not necessarily need a gym environment but can be done anywhere you find the space to exercise.
This is a relatively simple exercise whose steps are:
- Bend your right knee at 90 degrees and cross your left leg behind your right leg in one motion.
- Keep your right arm straight as you swing your left arm across your right leg.
- Jump a few feet to the opposite side and switch the position of your arms and legs.
This is one full rep of the exercise.
Frog jumps with a mini band.
Another simple yet effective exercise:
- Stand your full length with a mini resistance band just below your feet.
- Keep your feet turned out a little bit and wider than your hip width.
- Squat down while keeping your hands between your legs and your head and chest up and outwards.
- Spring off the ground on your bent knees and throw your hands up into the air. The result should be that your body is stretched at its full length at the top of the jump.
- Bring your arms back down as you land in the original position.
This is one full rep.
Walking may not sound as sophisticated as it should on this list but it is one of the best cardio workouts. However, it is highly recommended and has got several benefits that you will be surprised to learn about including:
- A faster heart rate and breathing rate.
- Significant weight loss if you keep a strict routine.
- It helps prevent and /or manage several conditions including type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
Treadmill intermittent sprints
This will require a treadmill:
- Set the treadmill at a three-degree incline and start with a running speed of between 5 and 7 miles per hour.
- Increase the speed to 9 or 10 miles per hour after 1 minute.
- Continue running for 3 minutes.
- Increase the speed to between 14 and 16 miles per hour and continue the sprint for at least 30 seconds.
- Slow down the speed to 10 miles per hour and keep running for 3 minutes.
- Increase to a sprint speed for three minutes.
Swimming is a very healthy cardio workout that exercises several muscles at the same time and is a relatively fun activity too.
For a good swim that will give you a good cardio workout or buy rad 140 canada:
Get to the pool and put on swimming goggles so that there is no interference with the workout when water gets into your eyes. This is not a leisurely swim but an exercise.
- Get into the water and do freestyle strokes.
- Do 10 or more laps and you will feel the difference yourself. Your body feels generally well exercised.
- Switch to another swimming style like the backstroke and do a similar number of laps.
The skipping rope
Another exercise on plain sight that is very beneficial to more than one muscle. To do a thorough skipping session:
- Get a good quality skipping rope with a good grip at the handles.
- Start by hopping and gain a good rhythm.
- Start jumping the rope at that pace and do 30 jumps.
- Increase your speed and jump as fast as you can without tripping and do fifty jumps.
- Take a 10-second break and repeat the process. Try to fold your legs as far as you can so that your heels touch your hips.
Yet another fun activity which can be turned into a good cardio workout. To benefit from cycling as an exercise:
- Make sure you are on a comfortable bike and that you sit well on it.
- Pedal your bike at a leisurely pace until you gain a good rhythm that you are comfortable with.
- Increase your speed continuously until you feel a sting like sensation in your thighs.
- Reduce your speed to the leisurely pace and repeat the routine.
There are some exercises that will exercise your cardiovascular system well while keeping the body just as fit.
However, the body sometimes lacks that boost of energy it needs to effectively carry out effective cardio workouts. In such cases, a little harmless help should be welcome if the end result will be a complete and beneficial workout.
It’s imperative that you follow a proper diet while working out. Low carb and high protein diets are usually suggested. Energy levels can be increased by taking foods and drinks that are high in carbs, but they add on to your weight, that will totally beat the purpose of the workout.
So Pre-workout formulas are a good bet here.
A pre-workout formula like Cellucor C4 Original is taken before workout sessions to help boost energy levels so that you do not burn out during your workout sessions.
For good workout results when your body cannot take it, make Cellucor C4 Original your exercising buddy.
It can also be a good invitation gift to your workout partner so that she does not get left behind as you gain from the same.
It is only fair to note the importance of cardio exercises and the need to ensure a strict routine is followed for real beneficial results.
It is also not advisable to do these highly physically straining exercises against the doctor’s advice. Also, keep off the same if you are under drugs that make you drowsy or generally drain the energy out of you.
Have a healthy day.
Jessica is a blogger who loves to write in different verticals. She co-authored Supercharge Organic Traffic: A popular course focusing on Organic Traffic for E-commerce. Her hobbies are traveling and reading.